Sunday, November 30, 2008

Portrait


This past weekend I spent an afternoon in Longwood Gardens working on a portrait shoot of my cousin and his wife. Due to the holiday crowds it was a very difficult time shooting. To be able to set up a scene and work it proved to be very difficult, but I did come through with a couple of images. All of the shooting was taken in the conservatory. Here they had set up a pool of cranberries with fountains. I put my camera in portrait mode the whole time. Here I shot it at an ISO 160, shutter speed 1/60 sec, f-4.5, Due to the lighting I underexposed it at 0.7EV.

5 comments:

diber said...

Fun cranberry pool. And cute couple! :D

Nick Dibernardo Photography said...

Thanks mom

sperlonga said...

Keep it up nick!

Anonymous said...

Nick, looks like you are off to a good start.

JustBob

Nick Dibernardo Photography said...

Thanks Racheal and Bob