Sunday, February 22, 2009

Soft Stream


One of my most frequently shot areas is the Holtwood rec area. There are many streams and gorges of little creeks that flow into the Susquehanna River in an area that is set aside by Pennsylvania Power & Light (PP&L). Some of them are secluded but once you know how to get to them they really aren't. These wooded area's make you feel like you in the mountains far away from anyone. But I'm only 20min from my house in the city. I visited Kelly's run for the first time on Saturday. Turns out I've driven by the road to it quite alot till my wife showed me where it was, turns out to be quite a walk down hill to start. Then a steep climb uphill at the end. This shot I took with a special soften F/X filter to make the water silkier. Hope you enjoy.
Good Light
Nick

No comments: