Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Lancaster Twilight


When it comes to shooting in an urban area there is such a 'magical' time right after the sun goes down. The sky still has some color to it but at the same time all the city lights are coming on. The same holds true for the morning but you honestly would want to get up that early except for goofy photographers. This past weekend I ventured some more around the downtown area of Lancaster. Here's a shot of Penn Square my shutter was at 20 seconds at f-8. I was open long enough for the light to go from green to red. Click here for a small gallery. Hope you enjoy.

Nick

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

right on, keep up with the good work. My favorite is the one of the Press Room waterfall; that is my favorite restaurant in the world (go figure, a journalist likes The Press Room haha) I hope to see more of your work soon!

Unknown said...

Excellent gallery Nick and very nicely done!