Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Before & After


This past weekend we had some storms roll through the area. Although it was the same system that wrecked havoc on the plains and southern area's of the country. They weren't as damaging here. Yesterday afternoon while working around the house my wife informed me of a 'dark sky' approaching. Due to the wind already picking up I had only had a few seconds to take the shot. Later on in the evening I was outside in time to capture the light reflecting of the buildings of downtown Lancaster. Both images were in my backyard taken while standing on a lawn chair and about 4 hours apart.
Hope you enjoy
Nick

3 comments:

mdiber said...

enjoyed!

Unknown said...

Nice job here Nick! Timing is everything...

Nick Dibernardo Photography said...

Thanks Melinda & Ed!
Ed your right it's all about timing