Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tulips


This image I took at Longwood about a week ago. I really liked the composition. The out of focus Tulips and the two leafs on either side build a good frame to the one Tulip that I focused on. But the one thing I didn't like was the rest of the background, it was to distracting. Late last night I was reading Bob Lott's blog, he had the same issue with different flowers. So following his idea I cut out the background in layers then filled it in with a solid color. Bob used Topez but I just kept it to Adobe Photoshop. I still used the same post-processing that I would use with any other image. Thanks Bob,
Hope you enjoy
Nick

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i surely love your own writing way, very remarkable,
don't quit and also keep posting for the reason that it just well worth to look through it.
looking forward to view much more of your current content pieces, cheers ;)

Luis said...

Beautiful image Nick...

Nick Dibernardo Photography said...

Thanks Luis