Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas at Longwood




Greetings everyone,
For those that live in the area near Longwood Gardens. I highly encourage you to visit the Christmas display that they have put up this year. If you don't like to mess with the tourist crowds going in the middle of the week you can almost feel like you have the place to yourself. I took this shot of the water fountains at ISO 100 25sec. shutter at f-4. I underexposed the image at -1.7 EV. Since the lighting and the fountain colors kept on changing I underexposed to compensate for the brighter colors while keeping my aperture open the whole time. I have more images up on my website including some great shots of the Christmas trees inside the conservatory. Under the new stuff folder.
Nick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm your follower too, itI am just not on the list. Hey! It's time for another picture!!!