Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year




I want to wish everyone a happy New Year. This past year I have seen some positive growth in my images taking, from the intial capture to post processing. There has been growth everywhere. I also want to thank photographers Ed Heaton and Robert Lott for there advice. It has been great getting to know you guys and I look forward to an awesome 2009.
Here are two of my favorite images from the year. I picked these mostly because I haven't shown them off as much as I'd like.
Nick

4 comments:

sperlonga said...

Nick, you might check out a couple links I've posted on my blog of a photographer in Caithness where we used to live. He has a blog and a Flickr site. I've linked both. It's "North Lights"

Nick Dibernardo Photography said...

Thanks Rach, I'll check it out.

Unknown said...

Your welcome Nick and I enjoy sharing! Just subscribed to your blog and I will be keeping an eye on you from now on! :-)

Nick Dibernardo Photography said...

Hey Ed just saw your comment. Better late then never. I guess I'm in trouble now.